How To Activate Telomerase in Five Simple Steps
1. Move your awareness away from your mind/brain, bring your awareness to your heart. To be sure you are there, put your hand over your heart center. Your attention will go to the place where you feel sensation.
2. Slow your breathing to six seconds on the inhalation, six seconds on the exhalation. Your body would naturally breathe this way only when it is safe and relaxed. When you breath this way intentionally you are sending a message to your body that it is safe.
3. Feel the feelings that activate coherence 0.1 Hz; this is the optimal signal to harmonize heart and brain: Feel one or all of these feelings for someone or something;
Appreciation * Gratitude * Care * Compassion.
Breath as if your breathe is coming from your heart
4. Do this for at least three minutes – this will activate telomerase - optimal healing and anti-aging for up to six hours
5. Repeat at least three times per day for 40 days. Set your timer, it’s only three minutes. You can do it. After the 40 days, do it at least once per day but preferably three times.
You are triggering those neurons to begin to reach out and find other neurons to strengthen this relationship between heart and brain. It takes 72-hours or three days to build these networks. The more you do it, the stronger the connection.
Everything goes better with heart-brain coherence
• Robust immune response
• Awakens your senses
• Healing chemistry
• Release Anti-aging hormones
• Increase focus and memory recall
• Rapid intuition
You can do this simple exercise a few times a day and enjoy these benefits– for free, or you can order the new pill TA-65 that does the same thing, activate Telomerase for $25,000 per year.
You can trigger self-healing and activate the anti-aging hormones easily in just a few minutes a day. Who knew?
I’m no scientist, but I do find this information on Heart-Brain Coherence fascinating and will point you in the direction of some peer-reviewed articles if you wish to read the research done by the Institute of HeartMath and the work of Gregg Braden.
Understanding the Problem
For the sake of this discussion, I’m only going to give the most relevant facts. We’ll start with DNA, Chromosomes, and Telomeres. It’s all about the Telomeres.
• Our Cells divide between 40 and 60 times in our lifetime
• Each time our cells divide, something interesting happens
• The DNA, the tip of every chromosome has a unique element called a telomere
• A telomere is like the plastic cap at the end of the shoelace, which keeps it from fraying
• The ends of your DNA are telomeres, end caps that protect the chromosome
• Every time your cell divides, part of the telomere falls off
• The telomeres act as a buffer, so a piece of the telomere is being lost and not the information in the DNA
So, when one cell divides into two, you lose a bit of the telomere, no big deal. Then two divide into four, you lose a bit more, and this goes on for a period until the telomere is so short that it can no longer protect the DNA, this is called aging, and eventually, death.
Telomere shortening is directly linked to stress in our lives.
We are born with about 8,000 base pairs of telomeres.
By the time we are in our 30’s, we have about 1/2 of that.
By the time we are in our 60’s, we have about 1/3rd.
Typically, but the good news is, all that can change and you can direct how that change occurs in your life.
SOURCE: Proc National Academy of Science USA 2004 Dec 7; 101 (49): 17312-5,
Accelerated Telomere Shortening in Response to Life Stress
Chronic Stress erodes the telomeres, impairs DNA, replicates and accelerates the aging process.
We create many types of stress: environmental stress, work related stress, emotional stress, psychological stress and healing, relationship stress, crisis stress. Everyday challenges can cause stress and aging. However, It’s not about what happens to you but how you handle what happens to you that will determine the impact on your body and the rate of aging. It’s about how you deal with the stress. This eBook is about how to handle stress and slow the aging process.
Understanding the Solution
When you harmonize the heart and the brain in a precise way, you will activate the underlying trigger and radically improve health, longevity, and vitality.
Telomeres determine how long the cell can live and divide. In a recent scientific discovery, three scientists found an enzyme is called telomerase. The only purpose for this protein in our body is to heal and repair the telomere at the end of the DNA. But telomerase is often not activated or engaged, in fact, it’s often lying dormant. If it heals and repairs the telomere, I want to know how to awaken it and activate it. Don’t you?
Your lifestyle choices accelerate the aging process, or they activate the anti-aging hormones and the telomerase. Of course, the obvious ones are nutrition, exercise, hydration, rest and social life. But there’s more.
How do we activate Telomerase to intervene in the aging process?
• Marrying these two organs together is the secret of an expanded lifespan and supercharged anti-aging
• You can have a long healthy and vital life
• You are always replenishing the cells and organs of your body
• The ability to harmonize the heart and brain in a precise way is the trigger to unlock the potential, healthy longevity and vitality in your life
Regeneration and Rejuvenation happen when it is safe. Slow deep, rhythmic breathing sends a message to your body that it’s safe and okay to send life energy into healing and to rejuvenate rather than send it out in protection and defense of the world around you through the stress of cortisol and adrenaline.
• Heart-Brain harmony is a trigger for longevity
• When telomerase is activated, it triggers the healing process and slows aging
• You are wired to thrive in life, and you can embrace that at any time.